Category Archives: Community

Local News

Atascadero News – Better All the Time

Atascadero news of the day is all good.  First of all, the City Hall retrofit after the 2003 earthquake is finally well underway and the City plans to relocate its offices back there after construction is complete.  The city park … Continue reading

Posted in Atascadero, Real Estate News | Tagged | 2 Comments

Always Faithful Documentary [My Movie Review]

Last night I attended the first public screening of the new documentary called Always Faithful.  So I thought I would share my movie review.  It is about the amazing bond between the U.S. Marine Corps  and their dogs in the … Continue reading

Posted in Dogs, Paso Robles | Tagged | Leave a comment

Friendly People…Friendly Place to Live

If you are looking for a place to live with friendly people, look no further than the Paso Robles area.  I was sitting last night with a good friend having a glass of very good Jack Creek Cellars Pinot Noir … Continue reading

Posted in Paso Robles, Real Estate News | Tagged | Leave a comment

The State of California Jobs

State of California Jobs Is Looking Good I love to share GOOD NEWS!  I recently saw a video about how many new State of California  jobs have been added in here  in the past year.  While this is not information … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Paso Robles, Real Estate News | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Templeton California Treasure

On a lovely day when the sun is shining and warming up this Templeton California home, I’m excited that I have such a nice home to show and sell!  This residence, one of few even available to purchase in Central … Continue reading

Posted in Real Estate News, Templeton | Tagged | Leave a comment

Real Estate Appreciation or Price War

I feel like I’m back in  the earlier part of this century, when every time we listed a house for sale, we priced it $5000 higher because of the real estate appreciation that was happening daily.   And if we … Continue reading

Posted in Paso Robles, Real Estate News | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Family Life on the California Central Coast

What’s it like visit here?  Sometimes I can’t believe how beautiful it is, and how perfect the weather is!  The California Central Coast has so much to offer.  First of all, it’s a very friendly environment.  Clients of mine will … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Fun Stuff to Do | Tagged | 2 Comments

Finding That Right Property in Paso Robles for 2013

There is so much to be grateful for as we begin 2013.  I am seeing very positive signs of appreciation in our real estate market, buyers looking for just the right property because they want to move here from all … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Paso Robles | Tagged , | Leave a comment