Find Real Estate …
- Cool off, Relax, Good News!
- COVID-19 & Real Estate Now
- Real Estate and Covid-19
- What About the Kitchen Sink?
- San Luis Obispo Real Estate News Update 2019
- Real Estate Downshift – October 2018
- 2017 North County Real Estate Review and Forecast
- Real Estate Market Predictions 2017
- Come See the Amazing Salinas River
- 2016 Real Estate Review and 2017 Real Estate Forecast
- Current Real Estate Review
- Real Estate Facts Please!
- So You Want to Buy a House?!
- The Salinas River and El Nino 2016
- How to Price A Home for Sale
- 2015 3rd Quarter Real Estate Review
- Trucks Hauling Hay
- 2015 Real Estate Review
- The Paso Robles Real Estate Market Today
- Peanut the Donkey Training Continued
- 2014 Year End Real Estate Review and 2015 Forecast
- Reverse Mortgages May Not Be for Everyone
- 2014 3rd Quarter North County Real Estate Review
- Buy it all Now!
- The Well Report in a Drought Stricken Land
- Why Do I Need a Real Estate Agent?
- 125 Years Old and Counting – El Paso de Robles
- 2014 1st Quarter North County Real Estate Review
- The Paso Robles Drought, The California Drought
- Real Estate Review and Looking Ahead to 2014
- What’s the Real Estate Market doing today?
- RE/MAX Parkside Real Estate Client Appreciation Party
- Atascadero Nearly Drought Proof
- Templeton California Child of the Railroad
- Atascadero California Still in Transition
- Real Estate Current Trends in Coastal Central California
- Tesla Charge Station and Atascadero
- Real Estate update
- Three steps forward – in Donkey training it’s two steps back
- Where is Main Street in the City of Paso Robles?
- Home Buying Strategies in Todays Crazy Market
- Red Rock Canyon Hikes
- Buy a House Now
- Victorian Renovation on Vine Street
- Is there a drought in California?
- The Latest and Greatest Ag Tour of 2013
- The Benefits of Volunteering are Many
- Latest and Greatest Real Estate Update
- The Best Ride Ever
- What makes a Great Neighborhood?
- Paso’s Downtown Art Studio
- Bouncing Back from the Great Recession
- Paso Robles Real Estate Pricing Trends
- Wall Painting Tips to Save Money
- Foreign Travel Advice and the Internet
- Seizing the Moment on my Donkey
- Beautiful Riding Trails in California
- Dreaming Big in California
- Here is your latest Information Nugget
- Looking for the Best Wineries in Paso Robles
- Donkey Training in the Salinas River
- Beautiful Places in California
- Atascadero News – Better All the Time
- Always Faithful Documentary [My Movie Review]
- Friendly People…Friendly Place to Live
- The State of California Jobs
- Templeton California Treasure
- Donkey Lesson in The Salinas River
- Real Estate Appreciation or Price War
- Family Life on the California Central Coast
- Finding That Right Property in Paso Robles for 2013
- Welcome …. glad you stopped by
Category Archives: Atascadero
Market Predictions 2017 All real estate is local but market predictions are always interesting. The ups and downs of a market are very specific to where in the USA it is located. However, there are national trends that can be … Continue reading
Come See the Amazing Salinas River The Salinas River is an amazing resource in North SLO County that many of us who live here do not fully appreciate. The beauty within its banks can be seen year round and the benefits … Continue reading
The Real Estate Facts Today Real estate facts and the real estate market are constantly changing. Here is some very current national and local information to help guide you on your way. I recently heard Jonathan Smoke, the Chief Economist for … Continue reading
The Salinas River and El Nino in 2016 This is a typically dry section of the Salinas River between Templeton and the Hwy 41 bridge in Atascadero. The water only appears here when the water table below is full and … Continue reading
2015 3rd Quarter North County Real Estate Review Sales of residential single family properties increased year over year by 30%. The average price of sold homes bumped up 3.6% to $375,000, on a year … Continue reading
2015 First Quarter North County Real Estate Review This is a snapshot of the North County real estate market for the first quarter of 2015. All real estate activity is local. North County remains an inbound market for urban refugees. … Continue reading
Donkey training is not as easy as I thought it would be. So be forewarned! I know these critters look pretty simpleminded, but they are really very smart indeed. “Peanut” is progressing fairly well however, at least in so far … Continue reading
2013 North County Third Quarter Real Estate Market Review North County is a vibrant real estate market with a diverse array of real estate properties. But in California, it’s always been about the water. And as we have seen these past … Continue reading
In a day when water tables are dropping in the Paso Robles aquifer, and this area has had many years of less than average rainfall, Atascadero seems to be in no trouble at all. Perhaps it is due in part … Continue reading