Find Real Estate …
- Cool off, Relax, Good News!
- COVID-19 & Real Estate Now
- Real Estate and Covid-19
- What About the Kitchen Sink?
- San Luis Obispo Real Estate News Update 2019
- Real Estate Downshift – October 2018
- 2017 North County Real Estate Review and Forecast
- Real Estate Market Predictions 2017
- Come See the Amazing Salinas River
- 2016 Real Estate Review and 2017 Real Estate Forecast
- Current Real Estate Review
- Real Estate Facts Please!
- So You Want to Buy a House?!
- The Salinas River and El Nino 2016
- How to Price A Home for Sale
- 2015 3rd Quarter Real Estate Review
- Trucks Hauling Hay
- 2015 Real Estate Review
- The Paso Robles Real Estate Market Today
- Peanut the Donkey Training Continued
- 2014 Year End Real Estate Review and 2015 Forecast
- Reverse Mortgages May Not Be for Everyone
- 2014 3rd Quarter North County Real Estate Review
- Buy it all Now!
- The Well Report in a Drought Stricken Land
- Why Do I Need a Real Estate Agent?
- 125 Years Old and Counting – El Paso de Robles
- 2014 1st Quarter North County Real Estate Review
- The Paso Robles Drought, The California Drought
- Real Estate Review and Looking Ahead to 2014
- What’s the Real Estate Market doing today?
- RE/MAX Parkside Real Estate Client Appreciation Party
- Atascadero Nearly Drought Proof
- Templeton California Child of the Railroad
- Atascadero California Still in Transition
- Real Estate Current Trends in Coastal Central California
- Tesla Charge Station and Atascadero
- Real Estate update
- Three steps forward – in Donkey training it’s two steps back
- Where is Main Street in the City of Paso Robles?
- Home Buying Strategies in Todays Crazy Market
- Red Rock Canyon Hikes
- Buy a House Now
- Victorian Renovation on Vine Street
- Is there a drought in California?
- The Latest and Greatest Ag Tour of 2013
- The Benefits of Volunteering are Many
- Latest and Greatest Real Estate Update
- The Best Ride Ever
- What makes a Great Neighborhood?
- Paso’s Downtown Art Studio
- Bouncing Back from the Great Recession
- Paso Robles Real Estate Pricing Trends
- Wall Painting Tips to Save Money
- Foreign Travel Advice and the Internet
- Seizing the Moment on my Donkey
- Beautiful Riding Trails in California
- Dreaming Big in California
- Here is your latest Information Nugget
- Looking for the Best Wineries in Paso Robles
- Donkey Training in the Salinas River
- Beautiful Places in California
- Atascadero News – Better All the Time
- Always Faithful Documentary [My Movie Review]
- Friendly People…Friendly Place to Live
- The State of California Jobs
- Templeton California Treasure
- Donkey Lesson in The Salinas River
- Real Estate Appreciation or Price War
- Family Life on the California Central Coast
- Finding That Right Property in Paso Robles for 2013
- Welcome …. glad you stopped by
Category Archives: Fun Stuff to Do
Come See the Amazing Salinas River The Salinas River is an amazing resource in North SLO County that many of us who live here do not fully appreciate. The beauty within its banks can be seen year round and the benefits … Continue reading
The Salinas River and El Nino in 2016 This is a typically dry section of the Salinas River between Templeton and the Hwy 41 bridge in Atascadero. The water only appears here when the water table below is full and … Continue reading
Trucks Hauling Hay I like seeing trucks hauling hay around town. I like driving 101 with plenty of room around me. I like recognizing the gal helping me at the post office or the checker at the grocery store. I … Continue reading
Crazy name and a really interesting town, Atascadero California was the brain child of E. G. Lewis in 1913. He had previously successfully started a town in Missouri, and when he found this property in Central California, he put investors … Continue reading
Just took a vacation to Las Vegas. Sweet. We went there to hike. What? Yep! One of my favorite things to do is Red Rock Canyon hikes while I’m in Las Vegas. What a beautiful area! Who said that the … Continue reading
Last week I was finally able to attend the Ag Tour of 2013 which is hosted by the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce. The tickets have always sold out before I could purchase one, so this year I was determined … Continue reading
I had a crazy busy week working at the Horsemans Reunion in Paso Robles and I want you to know about the benefits of volunteering. First of all it is so awesome to help a cause that is important or … Continue reading
Paso Robles has the most amazing downtown art studio, but not too long ago it was something very different. The history of this town is so interesting, but rather than take you back to the beginning of time, suffice it … Continue reading
Being just short of a professional degree in painting, I thought I would give you some wall painting tips that may save you time and money. I just went out today to buy a few gallons of paint to redo … Continue reading